Noob Dually Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CokeZero

Reaction score
Okay, I'm looking to pick up a 97 crew cab dually. I'm wanting to bag it. Ive only bagged minitrucks and never a fullsize Esp. a dually. Is it as cut and dry as a mini? if not what other steps are there?

Also where is the best place to buy front/rear kits for a dually?

CokeZero

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. Know anyone who makes kits?

It's in my driveway by the way.

CokeZero

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Wanting to get 22.5 semi wheels and bag it. Still cant find any kits for the dually, any help?

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Nice looking truck, and it would look Sic layed out out on Semi's. I would suggest a heady duty 4 link from somewhere like QAR formerly suicide door's, or AVS and some cup's and 3 in. drop spindle's for the front also shock relocator's.

CokeZero

Reaction score
Everything I'm reading about duallys are talking about being way more work. Like I have to get the 22.5 shaved to 22s to be able to run a lower profile tire so they'll fit when its bagged? On top of having to extend the dually fenders, the price for the adapters from 8 lug to 10 lug for the semi's are $800 just for them.. lol

supertrucker1978

She Does???
Reaction score
American force sells machined semi wheels ready for 22 inch tires, the entire set up with 6 wheels and adapters will run you about 4600 bucks plus shipping. I know on the 73-91 OOBS style bodies you could get a rear end out of a cab and chassis truck because they were narrower. Not sure about the GMT400. As for bagging it, you wont find any "kits" it will be all custom. I know in the minitruck scene you can get specific kits and even bolt-on kits to bag.

Link for wheels

http://www.americanforcewheels.com/index.php?route=wheel/dually&ws=22.0