No wipers or HVAC fan and more...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CheapHoe

Reaction score
My 95 has been having some odd electrical gremlins. The most recent ones are the wipers do not work at all nor does the HVAC fan. I hit a bump and both worked momentarily then stopped at the same time. So this is related to each other.

Another problem that I have are the power windows are very slow and kick the breaker a lot. I keep the breaker unplugged and basically only hook it up when I need to adjust the windows.

The final problem is just annoying and the only reason I mention is if can be related. The little light that lights on the gear position indicator on the gauge cluster flickers on/off a lot.

The dash on this truck is slightly loose do to some broken mounting points. So when you hit a bump hard its a little bouncy.

Really my 2 questions are:

A. Are any of these problems common and have a common failure point I should check first?

2. Is there any online wiring diagram resource for a 95 model?

Thank you for any help.

CheapHoe

Reaction score
I cannot find the grounds for the interior. Where are they located?

grampadirt

On MEDICARE Officially Old
Reaction score
Subscribe to ALLDATAdiy.com and you'll find all the grounds & their locations.I've subscribed for years and it's helped me numerous times.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
My suspect would be the ignition switch. The electrical portion, not the key tumbler. Common issue on 95's when they have weird electrical problems like that. But before spending money and effort on the switch, I'd check grounds first as suggested.

Richard