No power

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Krash63

Reaction score
Howdy all. I've got a 95 k2500 454 my alternator went bad on me one night & I ended up having to jump start it & drive 1/4ile to a friend's house. The next day I bought a new alternator & as I was driving it home started losing power( no balls) its been like that for awhile now & I can't seem to figure out what the hell is wrong with it...
Any help would be GREATLY appreciated

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
2x, and check the connections and cables. The computer will put everything into limp mode if the system is low on voltage or amperage.

Krash63

Reaction score
2x, and check the connections and cables. The computer will put everything into limp mode if the system is low on voltage or amperage.
Thanks for the help I put another battery in that I know is good & still the same issue , checked all connections those appear fine even redid a couple. The truck also is making very loud suvking noise into the carburetor.....

Krash63

Reaction score
Also the new alternator is not charging? I only have just the one 1 brown wire off the back of the alternator & of course the red one 1 leading to the battery....