No Power Grey Wire to Fuel Pump

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, that filler hose may be trouble. I bought the SPECTRA PREMIUM FNH158. It wasn't cut straight, and was just a bit short. Made in China, I believe.
The only other option for a Fleetside is a Dorman, and visually the Spectra looks more correct. I can’t find these 2 pieces.
You must be registered for see images attach

Found the metal pipe part number but it’s discontinued.
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Orpedcrow

I don’t know what I’m doing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you can’t find a molded 90* fuel hose, I’m sure there’s enough room inside a fleet side bed side cavity to run a straight hose long enough not to kink.

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
You know, looking at it, why couldn’t you just use ONE piece of rubber hose instead of 2 rubber/1 metal tube?

Mine is a single piece of hose. The end is a 90 degree, and it attached next to the filler tube, and not the pump, so it's probably too short for your setup. That piece near the filler is more than just a 90. If your original steel piece really needs to be replaced, I'd think a piece of copper water pipe, or conduit would work. It'll be perfectly straight without the bumps for the hose clamps, but it's just for vapor.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you can’t find a molded 90* fuel hose
The 90° is already in my cart in photo above^^^
If your original steel piece really needs to be replaced, I'd think a piece of copper water pipe, or conduit would work. It'll be perfec
Was just poking around to see what’s available, I’ll probably just salvage mine.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Went out to remove hitch and 8 frame to bed bolts. 7 came out easy. The 8th, the one 6” away from filler neck, the bolt head was a bit stripped out and then I made it worse. WTF :mad:
Gonna grab some bolt extractors tomorrow. It’s kinda in a PIA spot, in its own little pocket with leaf spring hangar directly below in the way. It’s too close for comfort, for me, to heat.

Attachments

• 25812DC1-8A6B-41E5-84EA-2780B24C068D.jpeg
    25812DC1-8A6B-41E5-84EA-2780B24C068D.jpeg
    160.1 KB · Views: 1

termite

Definitely NOT Awesome
Reaction score
Went out to remove hitch and 8 frame to bed bolts. 7 came out easy. The 8th, the one 6” away from filler neck, the bolt head was a bit stripped out and then I made it worse. WTF :mad:
Gonna grab some bolt extractors tomorrow. It’s kinda in a PIA spot, in its own little pocket with leaf spring hangar directly below in the way. It’s too close for comfort, for me, to heat.
Booo!!!! :banghead: I forget, and am too lazy to go back through the pages, but if your pulling the bed, you could drill the head off and deal with the rest away from the fuel tank.:weld: