No fluid to rear brake

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Macrain13

Reaction score
Yesterday I blew a rear wheel cylinder about 1/2 mile from my house. I pulled over, inside my neiborhood, seen the fluid all over the inside of the rear passenger drum and knew what happened. I topped off my resevior and creeped on home. Today I replaced both rear wheel cylinders and shoes. I tried to bleed them afterward and could not get any fluid return to the passenger side drum. Driver side and front all bled fine, but no fluid to rear passenger.. I tried pumping brakes harder and rolling forward and slamming on brakes but no luck. I disconnected the line from the drum and no fluid came out.
Also when I was trying to roll forward and apply pressure to brakes, they seemed okay until just before stopping them the pedal dropped a little and sounded like a grinding or fluttering sound and feel. Front brakes are fairly new too.
ABS light is not on.. Check engine light is on, but it comes and goes because of my exhaust triggering the O2 sensors.

Any ideas???

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Could also be debris in the passenger side of the Tee

Sent from my Motorola Bravo