No crank/No Starter kicking in Nothing at al

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Keeper

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Is there power to the underhood fuse box? I don't know how the vortecs are but on my 95 there is a wire that goes from the battery to that fuse block.
The wire runs across the top of the core support. Hopefully, he just tucked it away over on the driver's side somewhere when redoing the front clip. Are there two cables coming off the positive terminal of the battery? One to starter, and the other across the top of the radiator over to the fuse block?

Edit: wait, you have lights? The dash lights work, radio works, buzzers, etc?

Is it in Park? Shifter cable issue?

Last edited:

kenneth10ss

Reaction score
The wire runs across the top of the core support. Hopefully, he just tucked it away over on the driver's side somewhere when redoing the front clip. Are there two cables coming off the positive terminal of the battery? One to starter, and the other across the top of the radiator over to the fuse block?

Edit: wait, you have lights? The dash lights work, radio works, buzzers, etc?

Is it in Park? Shifter cable issue?
it’s in park/ the ac and the bluetooth radio works it’s just that the actual dash is just all the way off im guessing it’s something to do with ignition. also just tried to jump the starter i jumped it but it doesn’t connect with the flywheel i’m assuming they gave me the wrong one

kenneth10ss

Reaction score
I’ve fixed it i have power in the instrument cluster again but now this new starter that i bought the gear doesn’t reach the flywheel to start it