Nice Overhead Console and Compass/Temp mirror

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
It is a nice mirror, I love mine. I looked in the interior section and found the thread, but that mirror has "COMP" and "TEMP" buttons...so I think there is a difference if you have the auto dimming one or the temperature one.

Tony_SS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It is a nice mirror, I love mine. I looked in the interior section and found the thread, but that mirror has "COMP" and "TEMP" buttons...so I think there is a difference if you have the auto dimming one or the temperature one.

It's the same part number.. look outside this forum, use google and you'll see other's who have use a prob on this mirror to get it to display the temp. Thanks for your interest... I guess you don't need it since you have one.

Bump

1993GMCSierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I apologize for the delay, but after getting some rear end work done (and soon some A/C work done), I'm going to have to put the console on hold for awhile. Feel free to sell it to someone else. If no one else claims it when I have the money, I'll get it.

gohman94

Reaction score
I'd like the console - I emailed you from your craigslist post. How much for it shipped to 55441?