nfamus 3link for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sac12

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
all the above... the bagged stuff is for some people just after going to a few shows i found out its not for me.. its to far along to change it so i cut it up and move on..
I know exactly how you feel. The more truck shows I go to, the more I hate it. That's why I'm selling all my stuff also. Been hanging out with the import people with my car, lot better atmosphere.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
That really sucks the scene is that way down there and makes me greatful for the way our scene is up here.......

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

lester622

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That sucks, i thought urs was gnna be cool trom the rendering. I wouldnt let a few idiots ruin something i liked, theres idiots in every aspect of cars. I wouldnt build something to go to a car show build it because its the satisfaction that you built it and just to enjoy riding in something you put together that nobody else has.

Carshows and cruise nights will mmake u not interested in the hobby. Truth is most ppl who go to cruise nights and cqrshow have stuff they bought r paid somebody else to build. Just gotta ignore the dumb stuff if its a hobby u like

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yep no turning back its on the trailer to head to scrap in the morning.. i have alot of repect to the guys that build nice show trucks and cars.. maybe if i had someone or people that would have welcome me in and got me going when i was falling off then im sure things would be different.. but most of the guys that come around are drag racers and dirt track racers and racing is what im all about.. my old black truck is something that keep popping up in the back of my mind and i plan to head back that way in my next truck.. i like big nasty motors i build motors and fab lol.. but i will say this, this truck has showed mt i can do damn good body work lol..

and yes for the people thinking what my wife thinks.... well i can still sleep in my bed the dog still has his house and im not his room mate but she isnt happy lol...

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
i have alot of repect to the guys that build nice show trucks and cars...my old black truck is something that keep popping up in the back of my mind and i plan to head back that way in my next truck.. i like big nasty motors. lol...
This! ^^^! And if can go around corners too, the fun factor doubles!
I know exactly what you mean. I work on a lot of different styles of custom vehicles. Some scene's shows that I've attended will never again be darkened by my presence. Way too much arrogance & attitude! I'll work on their vehicles, but that's as far as it goes.
Wish I was closer, bud. 2 people can do 3X as much as one. Would love to help you on your next truck! Attitude would be checked at the door!

The Daver

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
This truly is a shame you should have listed it on here someone would have probably picked it up where you left off and you could of seen it when completed....hopefully you get another GMT 400 and the site doesn't lose you over this!