nfamus 3link for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
^agreed and also with sewlew. ive never been into the lowered truck scene i left tha tmore for camaros, novas, chevelles with a nasty motor that can handle corners and such. it never felt that same with a truck. sorry you had to cut her up but i know how it is best to sometimes cut your losses lose some memories and move on, completely understandable. Finding the right atmosphere is what its all about, and the internet is a great place for people of similar interests to chat and share ideas but it lacks physical "hangining out". if you cant find that locally then it ruins it.

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
oh im not going anywhere guys.. im looking for a DD truck right now cuz i gave the NBS GMC truck to the wife.. its going to be a OBS just not sure if i want a RCSB or a ECSB yet.. the wifes ford is someones coke can now thank god.. so we are down to 1 truck.. so after i get me a DD then im on the hunt for something to play with lol... but im also building me a new race mower cuz i cant get dirt track out of my blood so i can get my fix and have some fun doing it cheap haha..

i want to thank all yall for being far but close friends.. it would be cool as to be able to get us all together just to hang and have are on GMT400 show lol

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Yea sure did John is an A+ guy to deal. My wife has been in the hospital for the last couple weeks so I was trying to watch I spent till I got my tax check. He said he would hold it for me and kept his word!!!!!

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Nice, I hope your wife get better soon.