nfamus 3link for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have everything but axle tabs. I can ship at buyers cost. I will take the first $300 plus shipping.. pm me if your interested

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
I have everything but axle tabs. I can ship at buyers cost. I will take the first $300 plus shipping.. pm me if your interested

Did your plans change?? What are you going with now?

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I cut the truck up today.. its all going to scrap friday I cut the 3link stuff off the truck an going to sale it

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
I cut the truck up today.. its all going to scrap friday I cut the 3link stuff off the truck an going to sale it

wow..... how come I thought it was coming along nicely?

Sent from my static android

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score

Huh? What? Why? Seriously?
Bought a new sawzall & got carried away with testing it? Anger management issues? Wife's ultimatum? Needed shop space?

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Huh? What? Why? Seriously?
Anger management issues? Needed shop space?

all the above... the bagged stuff is for some people just after going to a few shows i found out its not for me.. its to far along to change it so i cut it up and move on..