Newest Addition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
Only Mods this truck with see are as follows:

Mandrel bent stainless true duels
Alarm/killswitch
Light tint
Flush mount tonneau
Volant Intake
Bed rug possibly
Aluminum Diff cover

Drive it and Show it

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
Awesome find!!!!! I bet you didn't have to pay $18,000 for it either!!!!

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Well My Father and I have been looking for a truck for him for almost 4 years. We have found quite a few nice trucks along the way but We were either a day late or a dollar short. Well after almost giving up my Pops, stumbled upon the deal of a life time. A 1990 GMC Sierra ST Stepside All Original with just 4030 Original Miles. We picked it up in Valparaiso Indiana at a place called Wheels Unlimited. http://www.wheelsunltd.com/ We are very impressed with the service and hospitality I would definetly buy something from them again in the near future. Anyways This truck was part of a 31 car private collection in which the the owner of the collection has passed away. We lucked out and Stole this gem. We have since put 700miles on her 500 of which was driving her home. The plans are a few subtle upgrades but all bolt on and to drive and pamper her. Anyways here are some dealer photos I havent had a chance to take any of my own yet. Too much time enjoying it. She currently is sitting at 4700 Miles :D

You must be registered for see images attach

Wow, this thing is a beaut! Niagara falls, if i end up going there in the near futur, i deff wanna come see it!

quick questions, what was the defference between the GT and ST ?