Newbie with a 88 454 Dually project truck!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlK89EXLB

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
NICE!! another big dually! I'll be adding a .030 over 454 in mine in the spring. Jealous of the ex. cab.. Go with the under the gate light strip... Also if you can find a nice '01-'06 silverado, tahoe, suburban, rear bumper it cleans the back up nice!
You must be registered for see images attach

I added the cowl hood, and lower valance off a 2wd 1500 when I swapped to the 93+ GMC front ( mine was a '90 Chevy K3500 base) ... kinda wish I didnt do the SS stripes.. Places that dismantle school buses and municipalities have had scores of good center caps and the ty plastic bolt caps

Last edited:

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
NICE!! another big dually! I'll be adding a .030 over 454 in mine in the spring. Jealous of the ex. cab.. Go with the under the gate light strip... Also if you can find a nice '01-'06 silverado, tahoe, suburban, rear bumper it cleans the back up nice!

I added the cowl hood, and lower valance off a 2wd 1500 when I swapped to the 93+ GMC front ( mine was a '90 Chevy K3500 base) ... kinda wish I didnt do the SS stripes.. Places that dismantle school buses and municipalities have had scores of good center caps and the ty plastic bolt caps
Nice truck!

just so you know, the non-tow hook valance has nothing to do with the truck being 2wd or not. 2wd's could have tow hooks and 4x4's also could come without them.

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I wouldnt say its all wrong.....its pretty damn close bro....

Sent from my iphone while im sitting on the toilet

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Give me a lil credit for trying lol!?

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Give me a lil credit for trying lol!?

Lmao!, you are close! pretty sure its a 71/71 LeMans with its front chrome bumper missing, just going by the grill sizes and the spot in between them, and it isnt a '70 Lemans, cause their bumper wraps around the grills.