Newbie with a 88 454 Dually project truck!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GTODually

Reaction score
Thanks guys!!! Went back to the junkyard today and I swear it was like a kid in a candy store, I got a few things but quickly ran out of money. For $150 I got:

94+ gmc grille with all the lights and headlight brackets
Lower filler panel
Front air dam w/ cut outs for the tow hooks
Third brake light (longer one)
Tow hook plate (had a busted one on mine)

The grille center section was busted but otherwise mint and usually you cut the center out when you get a Billit insert so no worries there. I need to go back on half price day for front and rear bumpers.

Here is the truck as far as I got today (raining out) for some reason the filler piece I got with the grille won't work so that's not installed yet...may need new bumper or brackets...

You must be registered for see images

I think after a repaint this truck is going to look ****!!

GTODually

Reaction score
Stopped by another local junkyard in the area since I was driving by "just to look" but found a set of wheel flares for $80 the guy said, but not needing backs, I paid $40 for these...

GTODually

Reaction score
And here they are just loosely bolted on...need to paint the truck first!!

GTODually

Reaction score
So now just looking for nice bumpers and GMC center caps/steering wheel and I'm going to start bodywork/paint once spring rolls around.

Mischiefse7en

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So now just looking for GMC center caps
i got these domed chevy center cap decals for my titan wheels on ebay for about $11 i think. They have different sizes, should be able to find some GMCs
You must be registered for see images attach

Hunttman01

resident sh't starter
Reaction score
Repaint it two toned. ..
You must be registered for see images attach

sent from my Vortec powered s4