Newbie with a 88 454 Dually project truck!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GTODually

Reaction score
Just got this truck after being truckless for 6 years (had a 00 lifted Silverado) Anyways I took a 1988 3500 dually in on trade for another project I had. Has a 70s 454/th400 swapped in. Overall a solid truck with the exception of cab corners.

It needs...
Side mirrors (has goofy s10 mirrors)
Tailgate (dented on top)
Front and rear bumpers
Red drivers seat
Some Misc interior trim

Plans are to get a GMC grille/cowl hood/repaint white/tint the windows and markers/taillights. Also need to do some finish work as the engine swap had some corners cut and like a cam, headers, intake and carb as well

You must be registered for see images

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
Welcome!!!love the two tone but im a little biased

Adam

GTODually

Reaction score
Thanks guys! Gonna go pick the truck up today, a buddy got it running (replaced flywheel) so going to attempt to drive her home. Never drove it before so wish me luck on a 50 mile trip!!!

cviola2005

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
First off, Welcome!
Now on to business...
Which type of side mirrors you want? I have both kinds and will part with either.
I also have a extra tailgate, it has the five lights in it that match the cab lights.
I also have some interior pieces but mine are grey, I'm assuming you will want red?

Where are you located?

GTODually

Reaction score
First off, Welcome!
Now on to business...
Which type of side mirrors you want? I have both kinds and will part with either.
I also have a extra tailgate, it has the five lights in it that match the cab lights.
I also have some interior pieces but mine are grey, I'm assuming you will want red?

Where are you located?

Central IL, shoot me a text at 3096211722

GTODually

Reaction score
Here is my truck with the s10? mirrors. Anyone want these????

And found an "ok" set of 94-98 mirrors, at the very least the pass housing needs replaced...but still a huge improvement. I will feel better when it's warm enough to repaint this truck white!