newbie from Ks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98slv

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hello all, I've been reading posts here for quit some time and decided to join. See some familiar trucks on here after being on CTW and GMFS for awhile.

here are some specs. 1998 Originally had a bowtie out front but switched to a GMC grille and airbag, fourth owner, 5.7 z71, cats no mufflers, 1.6:1 scorpion aluminum roller rockers, Superchips handheld, ORD Shackle flip and u-bolt flip kit, 17x9 MT Classics wrapped with Yokohama Geolander AT/S 37x12.50x17 (horrible tires btw,) 6inch Rough Country, no sway bar (needs to be put back on,) RCX cheap shocks, recently I fully debadged it, diesel bumper, LED third brake light from LMC Truck, 2inch wheel spacers are on order, and some custom paint/body modifications

Pictures!!

You must be registered for see images attach

Future plans SAS with 3 more inches I have a FF14b just need to find the D60 for the right price, Want it to look something kinda like this.

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
Welcome. Went to the pictures before reading the description, and my pants started to fit tight seeing the diesel bumper, as i thought we might have added another 6.5L owner to the site... But then i read the description and seen its only a 5.7L. Still a very nice truck. Can't wait to see how it progresses into the final pic.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
:welcome: from Iowa.