Newb from Florida

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pro-mo

Reaction score
Hello all, I was reffered to this site by way a GMFS. Looks entertaining to say the least so far. So I thought Id join and make an introduction. My name is Jeff and Im an automotive painter aspiring to one day own my own shop, Proformance Motorsports. Wont get into any details about that other than custom painting will be involved.

My rig is a '93 Yukon, when I bought it it already had the lift only with all terrains and a bunch of other things Ive changed along the way. Im going to creat a Build Thread and post pics of the progress. This is pretty much my first foray into 4X4's, I used to off road a lot when I was younger but not to the point of actually lifting anything. So Im fairly new at this. Since the purchased Ive figured out to what I believe is a Trailmaster 4" lift with a 3" bodylift. Ive added Pro Comp es9000 shocks, 35" BFG Mud Terrain Km2's, a built 4l60e, Heddman headers, all new Moog parts up front along with new cv's. Ive repainted it Admiral Blue ( think Grand Sport Corvette ) with a Pearl stripe down the hood. Ive also painted the rims and bumpers black.

I have a lot of future plans some of which are a 14 bsf and RCV axles. Yes, I like IFS :evillol:

If theres anything else Ive missed feel free to ask.

Right before the BFG's...
You must be registered for see images attach

After... and present condition.
You must be registered for see images attach

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I like the paint job. Likes damn good!