New truck!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Id just stick with the factory bumper. If your keeping the chrome front bumper, keep the rear chrome but if you colormatch the front, get a w/t bumper and colormatch it imo.

when you decide to get rid of that front bumper let me know

Ill actually be swapping to a colormatched front bumper very soon. And I have a rear worktruck bumper already with a small ding that could be repaired, but I was worried that would be too much white. Also, what would need to be done about the top of the bumper where you step at? Painting there would never hold up

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'd just keep that part black to throw some contrast in it

But the work truck bumpers are all one piece, no pad on top. Might could use my current bumper, strip the chrome and colormatch, but leave the black pad on top. Im planning on a set of the tinted Led tails, along with dark windows. What would I use to black out the door part between the windows?? Vinyl, or when I go to paint the truck, do black paint there? I've seen crews done like that and love it!

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yea I planned on doing my truck white with the pillar black. Either way you mentioned would work.

Alright. Still gotta decide exactly how to go about the rear bumper setup, but im thinkin the stock bumper stripped down and colormatched but leave the black pad would look good