New Species of 95+ switch discovered???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I was browsing Craigslist on the West Coast looking for a cheap roller with a good body, and I came across this picture. Look at the dash - I have gone through the thread about dash switches before but I don't recall seeing this one anywhere. Anybody know what it does exactly (i.e. dual tanks or LNG/CNG conversion)??? Seems like it would be pretty sweet just to have it. Pretty rare item.
You must be registered for see images

Z71Hobbs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It’s in the switch thread by 88gmctruck. It should be noted that I want this switch. Am willing to trade for it. I have lots and lots of stuff!

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I would think its for dual tanks but not 100 percent. I need to make a trip to pull a part, but have been putting it off. If I see a switch like that, I will grab it, but Im not sure when I will go. It may be a while.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I couldn't remember if it was in the thread or not. I was just really not expecting to see it, especially since the truck it's in is not a chassis cab (i.e. no second fuel tank from the factory)