New pics of my truck....i was bored.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How do you like the Duratracs? I just mounted some on the stockers as winter tires as they are rated quite high for Snow specialy with studs.

Nice looking rig none the less!!

97NCZ71

Watch the Trim!
Reaction score
Btw, I'm looking at getting the same tires you got on your truck, how are you liking them? they look like they would be a good cross between on and off rd traction.
I dont have anything bad to say about them to be honest. They pull like a m/t in the mud and still have good highway manners. I only have about 9-10k miles on mine and they still arent very noisy at highway speeds to me.

Get that pin stripe figured out?
Yea, i sorta did a little patch where i could and im just ignoring it for right now. Its barely noticeable from a distance unless you know where to look. Up close its pretty obvious though...
How do you like the Duratracs? I just mounted some on the stockers as winter tires as they are rated quite high for Snow specialy with studs.

Nice looking rig none the less!!

read above ^

My duratracs did great in the snow we had last year, course ours was only about 11inches. You probably get way more up there....

woody80z28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ever tow with the DuraTracs? Since my truck is my winter beater they'd be great for that...but I read Diesel guys bitching about them being squirrely when towing. Not like I'm gonna do a ton of towing, but I want to keep the Camaro safe and sound on the trailer. haha

Two of my MTRs are about shot so I'm in the market.

97NCZ71

Watch the Trim!
Reaction score
Ever tow with the DuraTracs? Since my truck is my winter beater they'd be great for that...but I read Diesel guys bitching about them being squirrely when towing. Not like I'm gonna do a ton of towing, but I want to keep the Camaro safe and sound on the trailer. haha

Two of my MTRs are about shot so I'm in the market.
Ive pulled quite a few heavy trailers with them and theyve never seemed to feel weird to me. Just make sure youre running the right air pressure and you dont exceed what the tire is rated for. A lot of farmers around here run them as well and theyre complaint free.

Lookin' good!
Thanks man :D

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ive pulled quite a few heavy trailers with them and theyve never seemed to feel weird to me. Just make sure youre running the right air pressure and you dont exceed what the tire is rated for. A lot of farmers around here run them as well and theyre complaint free.

This is the response I was hoping for, i want to get some for the truck and was hoping they tow well, thank you. Damn does your truck look good!!