New pics of my truck....i was bored.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Toms94z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks good man, maybe I can see it in real life sometime soon. We need to have an nc get together this winter when everyone is board and stir crazy from the crappy weather.

97NCZ71

Watch the Trim!
Reaction score
Looks good man, maybe I can see it in real life sometime soon. We need to have an nc get together this winter when everyone is board and stir crazy from the crappy weather.
:word:
Sounds good to me.

Trucks Lookin good man, But like said already, needs some new Headlights and Parking lights, Or at least just polish those ones.
Thanks! I might try to polish these up before i lay down the money for some new ones.

Toms94z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Try wet sanding with a fine grit, Then Polish them out with a compound, followed by meguiars plastiX and then a coat of wax.

I did that with my old stock head lights, minus the wax part, they looked pretty good afterwards, i ended up getting knew ones because my driveside had a crack and one of the mounts on it was broken so it flopped around.

Toms94z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Btw, I'm looking at getting the same tires you got on your truck, how are you liking them? they look like they would be a good cross between on and off rd traction.