New ORV park in Alabama

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Clutch1819

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thought id let everyone know, if you like rock crawlin or muddin, theres a new orv park in Auburn Alabama. named The Great American Park. Check out their website. http://www.thegreatamericanpark.comand they also have a facebook group page where everyone else posts their pics, to me theres a few better ones there. Ive been to it everytime since its been open. i love it. They just had a big event august 21st. ROCKFEST2010. It was awesome. Well over 1000 attended. They are planning on having another large event similar to that sometime in october.

yzfone

Reaction score
Have you been to Boggs and Boulders? If so, how do they compare for a two wheel drive quad? Dont mind some mud, but would rather have some fun trails.

Clutch1819

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
never been to that one. theres quite a few trails all through the woods. ive been down most with a 2wd 4wheeler. some are just for 4wd. ive actually been down a few with my truck. the ones that are wide enough anyway.