NEW MEMBER with lifted 96.. finally getting close to where i want to be

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

withoutfear33

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thanks guys.... what you think about stripping off chrome on the green one and underliner where the chrome was

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I love chrome so leave it, everyone and their mother has underliner as you call it/bedliner crap on their trucks on the bottom. I hate it, do the frame, inside the bed or floors with it, NOT the outside.

withoutfear33

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
okay i guess ill leave it.. i have a set of 35in bfg AT in going to put on the green one for right now, the buckshots are pretty worn and the AT are almost new, i got them with the truck so ill polish the wheels up and throw those on for now and leave all the chrome..

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
okay i guess ill leave it.. i have a set of 35in bfg AT in going to put on the green one for right now, the buckshots are pretty worn and the AT are almost new, i got them with the truck so ill polish the wheels up and throw those on for now and leave all the chrome..

Word

That will look good!