NEW MEMBER with lifted 96.. finally getting close to where i want to be

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

withoutfear33

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
question for you guys though.. why is it that the green truck rids so much better and its settin on rancho shocks and rancho lift with 3in body.. when your off road or hitting bigger bumps it just flows over the bumps so smoothly but yet in my white one in which has a new lift, all new front end parts, blisten 5100s feels like the truck is solid and has 0 flex and its just real choppy and just really doesnt ride that great like i thought it would... is it because of the lift and bc its a knucle lift and also crancked which has stiffened the front?

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My guess would be more sidewall and offset probably has alot to do with it as well IMO

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Awesome trucks man! I say take off the chrome and camo wrap the bottom instead of beeline it! I think it just looks badass on green! I love the wheels on the white truck! Get some different tires and it would be perfect IMO. Any pics of the interior on them?

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My guess would be more sidewall and offset probably has alot to do with it as well IMO

Your right on the money with that. A narrow sidewall will cause a harsher ride on or off road. And with that much of a offset rim, that too will contribute to a harsher ride.