New kid from Missouri

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DubX01

Professional Crow Bar ******
Reaction score
Howdy howdy. I'm a newbie from Missouri, here. Haven't actually ran through this site until last week, but I'm a 4-year member of 67-72chevytrucks. I've got a lifted 94 GMC K2500 that I built from the ground up, currently on the second ground-up build of it. Started life as a lowered 92 C1500. Anyway a little about me. I'm 23, West coast (California) born, midwest (Missouri) bred, and Southern bled. Born a city boy, but I was always a country boy at heart ;) I grew up around Chevy trucks, my dad has owned approximately 27 '60-'66 Chevy trucks, a few '69-'72 models, and a '73 GMC C2500. My first was a '72 Chevy K20 with a 12 inch lift, then I got a 1988 Chevy K1500 which started my love for the GMT400 trucks. From there I got a wrecked '92 C1500 lowrider that rear-ended someone (PO was driving drunk). That lowrider is now a '94 lifted 4x4 that is getting a 14 bolt rear end a 3/4-ton spring stack. BUT enough of my life story. Here's my rides, past and present.
You must be registered for see images

The 88 is nothing left but a cab, and the big 94 is currently in the process of its second ground-up rebuild.

DubX01

Professional Crow Bar ******
Reaction score
Thank you very much! I've shared my 88 from beginning to destruction, along with my 94 from beginning to current on the 67-72chevytrucks board for the past four years...I think it's time to throw my lifted beast on here and share it with the GMT400 lovers. ;)

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Welcome Aboard! Saw your build thread, that's a lot of work that's been done. Keep it going!!!