New High Performance OBS Suspension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hi Folks,
New to the forum. I want to share pics of our OBS R&D truck. It uses our latest StreetGRIP kit to get down low, but has some serious shocks and a heavy duty C-notch that's longer and stronger. The kit costs more than the typical 4/6 drop, but if you are turned off by the ride quality of cheapie "dropped" shocks, you might like this set up better. We spent a lot of time getting the handling and ride quality right. Hope you like.. More Pics, dimensions and video in the link. http://bit.ly/C1500-StreetGRIP

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Wade

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks like you found the ideal market to advertise this product.

I don't know quite why, but every so often I find myself really wanting a lowered truck.

Tiny Trucker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Always good to have more options. I like the adjustable shocks!

I asked on your youtube acc if you could give me the specs on the wheels?

All I can find from USMags website is: Roadster U120 20x9.5 +1 5.5 BS and 20x8 +1 4.8 BS. But the side on pic is making me think that might be an 18 inch wheel on the front?

Cheers

Aarong23

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Will this kit only be offered in a 4/6 or will it branch out into other drop amounts? But it definitely looks great