new here.....Rhino restoration on the lower portion of the truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jrussell19

Reaction score
got some work done...i think im done for now funds are getting a lil low
You must be registered for see images attach

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
If you hit another vehicle with that rubberized coating on your front bumper, you will just bounce right away! :D

Edit: Sorry, I failed to mention how awesome that stuff looks on your truck man.

NAST96

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
WOW. that looks so much better. Im hoping to do this to my 96 trail rig. What kind of coating did you use? like herculiner or the dupli color stuff? Also did you just roll it or gun it?

The truck looks amazing btw!

jrussell19

Reaction score
WOW. that looks so much better. Im hoping to do this to my 96 trail rig. What kind of coating did you use? like herculiner or the dupli color stuff? Also did you just roll it or gun it?

The truck looks amazing btw!

Thanks man .... no its the real stuff...rhino lining...its sprayed on, my ol man is a rhino owner.... im excited about it, never would have thought it would look this good even with those ****** wheels and little tires

sak778

Reaction score
Awsome looking job there. Nice color contrast too. Do you have any pics of the cab corner replacment job?
Rhino is cool but these trucks rust out the rockers and cab corners from the inside out. I hope you preped and coated the inside of the sheet metal well.
I'm doing both cab corners and drivers rocker this summer. My step side bed has also rusted out from the inside out. :-(

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
is that a 6" and 33s?

i really like that look of the lift on there..i need to get me one