New here, and I just got another GMT400.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChevyK1500

Reaction score
Hello, im new to the website but not all that new to 88-98 chevy/gmc trucks. im seventeen and the blue truck (1994 Chevy c1500 RCLB) i own my dad bought brand new back in 1994 and i bought it when i turned 16. Then when in the summer of 2011 my old boss gave me a wrecked purple 1992 Chevy K1500 RCSB that i completely parted out and left no good parts then scraped it, My older brother had a white 1996 Chevy K1500 RCSB with a five speed lifted and loud with blue interior that im wanting to know what happened to cause i miss that truck, last i knew it was in Texas. My Bestfriend had a 1991 Chevy c1500 RCSS that was my cousins at one point and i tore it all down and made her nice and pretty then he rear ended a minivan at 70mph in a school zone totaling both vehicles, i bought it from him for the price it cost him to tow it ($140 sum bucks) tore the motor and tran out and sold it for $750 and scraped the rest for $400. Then on August 21st i bought another chevy but its my first extended cab. Its a 1993 K1500 ECSB and i have a couple plans for it, i have a stepside box that im gonna put on it sooner or later and plan on making a cowl induction hood and fixing the cab corners for a metals class at school, then painting it at work. (i work in a Body shop) so far to it ive taken a gmc grill and put a chevy emblem on it and made custom headlights from the stock ones. turned out great in my opinion. and a few other little things here and there. i lost all the pics to my blue truck from when i first started it till now, and now its basically a back up truck so there wont be much done to it. every day im learning new stuff about these trucks and i will probably have alot of questions that i hope other people want to know to and some people know the answers.
You must be registered for see images attach
^pics of when i first got the red truck.^

^pics of truck after two weeks of having it.^

TheClev.z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hi! Def subbing!! I'm 18 got my first Chevy. 1996 z71 that needs a little work but it'll get there. I look forward to being apart of this thread!! My name is Brian btw

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
:welcome: to GMT400 from another Iowan! The truck has a lot of potential. Hopefully we'll be able to see you bring the old girl back to life.

ChevyK1500

Reaction score
I think ill feel right at home here. lol. the truck has alot of big plans but at my young age and not much income im going to be doing alot of the work myself, and id rather have it that way so i know whats all been done to it. its gonna be a longer build i think cause its my daily driver, but i still have the blue bomber as back up just in case. :gr_grin: