New here, and I just got another GMT400.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I think the next thing you should attack is fixing the rust. Even if you're riding around in primer for a little bit. Don't waste money on little things until you get that done. It's just going to keep eating away.

ChevyK1500

Reaction score
motion passed. im going to be fixing the rust for one of my metals classes at school. im not to worried about the bed though cause im going to be putting a stepside on it later and all patched bedsides ive seen have always came out pretty poor looking unless you do an entire bed side. but before rust can get fixed i have to get rid of the horrible death wobble that is caused at around 40-45ish mph, i think its the boot on the halve shaft on the passenger side cause its torn, but most people i have talked to have given me many other ideas like tires being off balance or tie rods. im kinda at a stand still for now on it, but if you guys have any ideas that be great. (the boot is torn on one of the ridges and when i turn the wheel it crunches itself and then spreads apart causing a tearing action i think, im just confused:think: )

TheClev.z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah sounds like that should be taken care of! I'm tryin to learn as I work on my truck so can't really give any advice lol