New guy here - ‘94 z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey, was that Z on Craigslist? I saw one a little while ago that caught my eye because of the manual transmission. The white paint rings a bell.

Nice find, it’ll look good with the repaint.

When posting in the build thread, keep in mind no one can reply to your thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Z7194

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, was that Z on Craigslist? I saw one a little while ago that caught my eye because of the manual transmission. The white paint rings a bell.

Nice find, it’ll look good with the repaint.

When posting in the build thread, keep in mind no one can reply to your thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awe man, good to know, thanks! I found this one on FaceBook. One owner, new motor still under warranty ;) I’m very happy with it!

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
You could always start a build thread in , member trucks or the lounge and not call it a build thread.

Z7194

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
You could always start a build thread in , member trucks or the lounge and not call it a build thread.

Would I get kicked out of there for that? I dont want to lose a whole thread bc I didnt follow the rules lol ...

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
No. you wont get banned. If you make a mistake, some one will let you know. No one gets banned for just one mistake unless its on hell of a mistake, and even then, you will get warned first. Go on forums, then click on, member trucks, then click on my 98 z71. You can do some thing like that if you want responses from other members.( and no this is not my post) I am on 4 forums all together. They are all a little similar in the way they operate. I have never seen a member get banned, but I know it does happen. What I have seen is a new member get picked on because of the way they worded there post, and other members jump in and give them a hard time for it, and the new guy gets mad, and quits posting on the forum. They just don't come back. One new member once put in his intro, that if any body had any questions to just ask him. Members started asking him crazy things like why does the moon follow me when I drive at night. All kind of crazy questions. He got mad, and said we were a bunch of A holes, so a member responded with, well you said if we had ANY questions just ask. He did not come back after a little while. Everyone likes to see a build, and pics are grate.

Z7194

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
No. you wont get banned. If you make a mistake, some one will let you know. No one gets banned for just one mistake unless its on hell of a mistake, and even then, you will get warned first. Go on forums, then click on, member trucks, then click on my 98 z71. You can do some thing like that if you want responses from other members.( and no this is not my post) I am on 4 forums all together. They are all a little similar in the way they operate. I have never seen a member get banned, but I know it does happen. What I have seen is a new member get picked on because of the way they worded there post, and other members jump in and give them a hard time for it, and the new guy gets mad, and quits posting on the forum. They just don't come back. One new member once put in his intro, that if any body had any questions to just ask him. Members started asking him crazy things like why does the moon follow me when I drive at night. All kind of crazy questions. He got mad, and said we were a bunch of A holes, so a member responded with, well you said if we had ANY questions just ask. He did not come back after a little while. Everyone likes to see a build, and pics are grate.

Cool! I will move my “street build” thread over there. I am sure I will run into something I will have a question about and I definitely want feedback! I appreciate your help, I will try to keep the questions intelligent lol!