New Guy from Texas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rosco

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What's going on guys? A few guys over at GMC4X4.com have talked about this site in the past, so I figured I'd come over and check it out. I like what I see so far. I have a 1998 K1500 Suburban. I needed something with room for the family, but wanted a 4x4 as well and got a deal on this truck I couldn't pass up.

A little about myself, I've been wrenching on Chevy's since I was little. My first ride was (and still is) a one owner 1977 Malibu. Went from there to a 1985 C10, a 1995 S-10, then a couple 80's model Camaros, and went to the dark side with a Ford cop car before I sold it for my 'burban.

Anyhow, just thought I would say Hi before making a few posts.

Last edited:

ChristGilley

GMT400less GMT400 Member
Reaction score
What's going on guys? A few guys over at GMC4X4.com have talked about this site in the past, so I figured I'd come over and check it out. I like what I see so far. I have a 1998 K1500 Suburban. I needed something with room for the family, but wanted a 4x4 as well and got a deal on this truck I couldn't pass up.

A little about myself, I've been wrenching on Chevy's since I was little. My first ride was (and still is) a one owner 1977 Malibu. Went from there to a 1985 C10, a 1995 S-10, then a couple 80's model Camaros, and went to the dark side with a Ford cop car before I sold it for my 'burban.

Anyhow, just thought I would say Hi before making a few posts.

Welcome! Interesting enough, I owned an 81 C10 and am currently driving an 01 1500. Waiting to get an OBS so I can say I've owned three linear generations. Plus they're my favorite. Also, we love pictures here, can never upload too many! Can't wait to see the burb

Sent while pulling out a Ford

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
:welcome: Where in Texas? Pics of your burb?

rosco

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome!! I'm out in west Texas near San Angelo. I have a few pics I'll be posting in a few minutes in the Member Rides section. I'm guessing I can link photobucket pics here, if not, I'm sure there is a help section to help me out. It was late last night when I joined and I didn't do much other browsing. Thanks again