New guy from Ozarks area in Missouri

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

diehardchevy

Reaction score
Wanted to say Hi n introduce myself. I'm from south central Missouri area,close to Arknsas,heart of the Ozarks. I'm a firm believer in these forums and have joined them for just about everything I've owned in the past 10 years including our Yamaha Rhino. I know there's a wealth of info here.
Just bought a 1995 Silverado,SWB,standard cab,Z71. The truck is in pretty decent shape but it was filthy! Mechanically the PO took pretty good care including having the tranny gone thru about a year ago and a shift kit.(he was pulling a camper once in awhile.
Cosmetically,it isn't bad,he did tag a deer but luckily didn't dent anything,just broke some plastic tabs,etc. on the grill. The tailgate is the worst,needs replaced and the truck has the chrome panels on the lower edge below the door/fender trim that I'd like to remove if that's not to difficult.I know that stuff is glued on somehow.
I know I'll have questions and I enjoy reading this stuff. First question is how do I add a picture to my profile?? Other forums are pretty easy,maybe I'm just missing something??
Thanks in advance for any future help,
diehardchevy

Attachments

• July 15 2013 025.jpg
    July 15 2013 025.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 9

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
For the chrome on the bottom of the doors/bed, etc... be careful of rust and peeling paint. The fender trim is just unscrewing it. Mine was a PITA but I used a flat head screwdriver to pry the screw away from the trim while unscrewing it.

98chevyz71

RESIDENT CHOP GUY
Reaction score
For the chrome on the bottom of the doors/bed, etc... be careful of rust and peeling paint. The fender trim is just unscrewing it. Mine was a PITA but I used a flat head screwdriver to pry the screw away from the trim while unscrewing it.

I tried that 2 days ago im gonna have to drill mine out

The Arctic Fox

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
:welcome: from So IL I've been to the ozarks once awesome place. My buddy goes there all the time!

Oh and nice clean truck man! Good find!