new guy from Nashville

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tnmedic

Reaction score
Hi all, tnmedic here, just found the site after looking at the rpo codes on my truck and seeing it was labeled GMT 400. Tried to find what that actually meant but here I am. Bought a 96 1500 x cab back in October and a few weeks ago the intake gasket let go, hopefully that is the only time that happens. Anyway I love my truck, its a 3 door with the Z71 package on it, so yeah its got pretty stickers at least, LOL. Anyway nice to meet you all, have been looking at the website for about 4 hours now here at work, getting ideas for some stuff. Anyway I have already replaced the stereo and all the speakers with an Kenwood in-dash dvd player and kicker component speakers in the front and rear, just need to find some specs on a qlogic sub box for under the back seat and I can finish the car audio at least. Got some rust through on the drivers cab corner but other than that truck was in very good shape when I bought it. Anyway wanted to stop and introduce myself and say howdy. tnmedic

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
Welcome from Mississippi! Glad to have you join up with us!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

tnmedic

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach