New guy from ky

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Country705

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am looking at a teal ecsb z71 that I really like. the car lot that has it wants 4995 however, I am going to try and get it for less if I can. Of course I need to test drive it first in order to make sure it is what I really want. my preference would be something with a 5.7 that I could eventually swap out for a LS based engine as I am a big fan of them!

Country705

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I grew up in lexington ky and I am currently living in wolfe county which is in eastern ky...lol thanks for the warm welcome and I promise not to use the F word anymore...lol

Sent from my MILESTONE3 using Tapatalk 2

1low95GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I grew up in lexington ky and I am currently living in wolfe county which is in eastern ky...lol thanks for the warm welcome and I promise not to use the F word anymore...lol

Sent from my MILESTONE3 using Tapatalk 2

im from barren county. were not that far apart :)

Country705

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
do you guys know what the best year of gmt400 there is? What model has the best durable interior? I have heard some say the 95+ or the 88-94 just wondering what the general consensus was on it? Is there anything that I should watch out for? are there any years that are to problematic? Thanks in advance for the help and taking the time to answer my questions. My wife has given me the choice of a gmt 400 or a 2nd generation Dodge ram so I am running towards the GMT400. My wife and I currently own a 2003 Chevy impala and it screams female. I feel so unmanly when driving it because its a maroon color with a purple steering wheel cover.:jawdrop: I get weird looks when driving it around and I am by myself in the car. Needless to say I can't wait until I got my own truck to drive. Again thanks for taking the time to answer my questions.
Regards,
John
AKA. Country705

Country705

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I live in Wolfe County which is in eastern ky. Nice to see there are some members from Kentucky here might have to have a meet someday. I am leaning towards a z71 extended cab because I need the 4x4 and a extended cab is a must.

slippy3002

Master Machinist
Reaction score
I live in Wolfe County which is in eastern ky. Nice to see there are some members from Kentucky here might have to have a meet someday. I am leaning towards a z71 extended cab because I need the 4x4 and a extended cab is a must.

What year?

Sent from Robland