New guy from IL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rabbitms

Reaction score
Hey guys done lurking on the site. My name is Mike I'm from the corrupt state of Illinois. I've got a 95 chevy k1500 with the crappy 5.0l that soon will be transplanted with a 5.7 tbi. So far I've done the 3500 caliper swap, 35w 6000k hid's, Pioneer usb head unit, a tsc tool box, magnaflow muffler led third brake light and 7 inch screen for a back up camera and gps from my iphone. This summer she will under go a over haul with a new front diff, the 5.7, diesel front bumper, new rear bumper, cab lights and will be repainted. Parts that I have that I haven't installed yet are overhead console with homelink, auto dim with comp/temp and a hydroboost unit that I need to finish piecing together. The site is awsome packed with so much info. Here are some pics as the truck sits now.
You must be registered for see images attach

This also my other toy I bought last year.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
welcome to the forum

where abouts in illinois are you from

im from central illinois, pontiac to be exact

rabbitms

Reaction score
jollygreen and squeaky3 I'm up in the n/w burbs of cook in a town called Streamwood.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Thats farther north than i ever went haha, i never went north of springfield/effingham