New from Mississippi!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bluzboi1

Reaction score
Hey everyone, the name is Ryan and im 19. Had my 92 GMC Sierra for about 3 years now and I love that truck! Hopefully this forum will help me with any questions I have. Can anyone tell me how I can post pictures of my truck? I cant find anything other than a "copy url"

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
After you put your pix on phtobucket, hover over the pic you want to post, & 4 choices will appear. Click on the bottom one. It'll save it to your mouse. Then's it's just paste to your post, before you hit 'post quick reply'.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
sewlow you click the bottom one? I always clicked the one (2nd one) that says DIRECT LINK...

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Sorry that Griffin (southern pride) was sooooooo rude not to welcome you! I click the bottom also. It's a pain but you have to go through photobucket. I didnt use photobucket before this site but it was pretty easy to figure out.

Bluzboi1

Reaction score
Thanks everyone, Ill get a photobucket account asap. And I live in Tupelo, MS. Northeast, about two hours south of Memphis