New From Houston, Texas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CUSTOM06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Unfortunately no, everything has been put on hold. My son is going to need some extensive work done on his teeth. With that said, the money saved will be going to friendly neighborhood DENTIST. It's ok, I rather him feeling better about his smile than me looking at a better looking ride.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
My parents are pissed they got me braces back in the day. 2 months after I got them off I got elbowed in the mouth in a basketball game and messed up my whole bottom row to where my retainer wouldn't fit anymore and I needed braces again. They didn't spend the money again and felt like they wasted 1500 on my lower teeth.

CUSTOM06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just finished paying for my daughter's braces earlier this year and now on to my boys. Unfortunately he will need more work done than her. That equals more money. It's all good. Had to get a part time job to kinda balance out my wife not working and bills catching up on me.