New From Houston, Texas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice hoe.

Some things I would think about for it:

Debadge/Demold
Painted Mirrors/Handles
Shaving Roof Racks
Clear Corners/Bumpers
LED Tails / Tinted Tails

Some of the more common improvements

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
im at 249 and louetta and i havent seen you around.

Where at around 249 and Louetta, I am in Memorial Northwest.

Well I am only here for summer then back off to college, also the truck in my sig was sold in April so you won't see it around here. Plus my girlfriends parents pay for her gas so we are usually in her 06 GMC ccsb.

95_bowtie

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where at around 249 and Louetta, I am in Memorial Northwest.

Well I am only here for summer then back off to college, also the truck in my sig was sold in April so you won't see it around here. Plus my girlfriends parents pay for her gas so we are usually in her 06 GMC ccsb.

i stay in charterwood, at louetta and cutten. yeah i know you sold the rig and its real sweet and i always look around seeing if i see it around.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
I got a buddy that lives around there, he drives a yellow nbs z71 and used to have a yellow k5. Ya you won't see the old truck around it went down towards Freeport I think.

CUSTOM06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks you all for the warm welcome. Last night picked up the Hoe did a walk around and gave it a bath. You can't appreciate a vehicle until its clean. The previous owner lives out by Kingwood surrounded by trees. Black stuff just came right out of everywhere. I couldn't stop there so I tore the front clip off to replace those nice yellow headlights, turnsignals and beatup grille. Will post more pics later.

95_bowtie

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got a buddy that lives around there, he drives a yellow nbs z71 and used to have a yellow k5. Ya you won't see the old truck around it went down towards Freeport I think.

lol thats funny cause he lives right across the street from me. they sold the k5

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Ya me and him broke that off road 3 years ago so it's sat there since. Then I got my other buddy to buy the k5 and he is fixing it.