New from Fort Hood

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

z71chevyboy

Reaction score
Hey guys, been looking on this site for about a year now so I finally decided to make an account. Currently in the Army stationed at Fort Hood, about to be out in the next few weeks and moving back to Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Also I'm a OEF Veteran, deployed Jan 11-Sep 11.
I have a 1998 Chevy Silverado Z71 I bought from my brother, engine was replaced with a crate motor (stock 5.7) at 196,000 miles and it now has 240,000 miles on everything else. I've only replaced the front bumper, grille, and hood so far with aftermarket parts, eventually going to lift it 6-8 inches. I have minor rust damage (truck was built in Ontario, go figure) holes up by the cab, but I'm hoping to fix that eventually. also a dent in the passenger side of the bed and a few dings here and there I need to bang out. Its still a good truck and I'll probably have it forever. I'm mechanically inclined so nothing is too big of a deal.

That's me and my truck, hope to see you guys on the forums.
You must be registered for see images attach

Blakestuhh

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for your services and welcome! Nice truck too!

Tricky's_Limitedhoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Nice truck, and i like the hood on it. I left Ft Hood in 92, I was in HHC 1/8 Cav under Capt Abrahams.

Sent from a Phone Booth using Tapatalk