New from Carolina

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

x97chevrolet

Reaction score
Whats up everybody. I'm Dylan from raleigh, nc and i just randomly came across this forum when I was lookin for some truck parts today and this site came up. I drive a 97 K1500. It currently has a 3 inch body with tbar crank and 33x12.50's and a flowmaster with no cat and some other little add ons. I love this truck and will probably keep it forever.

Here she is:

You must be registered for see images attach

Those pictures arent up to date as far as the tbar crank.. I also dont have my bug deflector on anymore and I have installed new headlights clear corners and taillights. And did other little things like paint my bowtie and took my pinstripes off and just little ****. but yeah thats my truck hope yall like it :rocking:

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Welcome man. I love your truck minus the step bars and taillights, other than that it looks just like the trucks that got me into this body style in high school.

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome and gorgeous truck. Like dirtyhick said, the only thing I would change are the steps and the tails.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
I likes! I likes! Welcome to the site.