New Fish from NY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

romantt8

Reaction score
Hello from the new guy. I’m on my 3rd suburban and finally joining your community. A ton of great people and information here. I started out with a 1990 K2500 350 powered rust wagon. After that I bought a 1999 K2500 454 from a friend. Now I just purchased a 1992 C1500 ex-school bus. I’m trying to decide whether to keep the yellow or paint, to lift, lower, etc. Right now just catching up on maintenance and a lot of cleaning… So far I found a little green tooth brush, some bubblegum, rubber gloves :hmm: coat hangers, a whip for some reason... I don't want to know, but the floors/seats are rubber, and lysol was invented for good reason.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

romantt8

Reaction score
That's pretty close, I live in Ulster county, work in Orange county. I'm about a half hour drive to Kingston, hour and a half from Albany.

romantt8

Reaction score
Thank you! The Lysol is working, though still smells of urine in the back. More cleaning to do...

Buffalo is nice, though you had an intense winter this year. I used to live in Rochester, western NY has a lot to offer if you don't mind some snow in winter/spring.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Buffalo is nice, though you had an intense winter this year. I used to live in Rochester, western NY has a lot to offer if you don't mind some snow in winter/spring.

Yeah, it's OK here. I like the 4 seasons, but these last 2 winters have been brutal with the bitter cold and salt. Rochester is cool too, I spend half the summer there, Got friends and Family there, Plus we hit all the junkyards in between, LOL!

MUCKER15

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome from Levittown NY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk