New fender flares

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Can't wait to get these. That is weird yall are saying these are actually painted a flat black??? Well I'm just going to have to sand them bitches down and paint em glossy!

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
OEM flares don't cost hundreds of dollars. A good set of junk yard flares around here would run ya $50 for the set. No joke.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
OEM flares don't cost hundreds of dollars. A good set of junk yard flares around here would run ya $50 for the set. No joke.

Around here a junkyard OE set runs $50 PER flare!! I swear everything is cheap or close to it in the junkyards around here EXCEPT fender flares. lol

And Danny, the truck looks great with the new flares man! Hopefully before not to long I'll be ordering the same exact set!

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Around here a junkyard OE set runs $50 PER flare!! I swear everything is cheap or close to it in the junkyards around here EXCEPT fender flares. lol

And Danny, the truck looks great with the new flares man! Hopefully before not to long I'll be ordering the same exact set!

Thanks Baron, flares would look really good on your truck

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Can't wait to get these. That is weird yall are saying these are actually painted a flat black??? Well I'm just going to have to sand them bitches down and paint em glossy!

I dont think they are actually painted I think its just the finish on them, kinda like when you get new body panels and it has the flat black on it like my hood is

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I haven't been to our local junkyards but I already know they'd want more for them than $150 at which point I can get the new ones like Danny here. Oh and Danny thanks for explaining that to me. Sucks. I want to just order them bitches, but looks like it's going to just take a little time.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
I haven't been to our local junkyards but I already know they'd want more for them than $150 at which point I can get the new ones like Danny here. Oh and Danny thanks for explaining that to me. Sucks. I want to just order them bitches, but looks like it's going to just take a little time.

Not a problem Griffin, also if you read on the thread of where to find cheap flares Sublo was sayin you have to remove the molding from your fenders and cut the molding down on your bedsides, I didnt have an issue with that because I already demolded mine

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
I really like the look of fender flares. I'm might take a trip in the next few weeks and try to find some at the junkyard. Maybe if I get lucky I'll find some white ones.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahuskwulf