New fender flares

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got my fender flares in yesterday but had a dust storm so I had to wait til today to install them.
You must be registered for see images attach

Maybe this will be the motivation needed for Griffin to get some flares for his truck

hahaha damn it man I was planning to be like OK...Where the F do I buy these and I saw what you said at the bottom and man...I believe this is enough for me to do it now. Those look killer! Exactly what I want. Where do I get and how much they run ya?? Awesome bro.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ah ****. Well they are perfect looking just like OEM IMO...I've gotta pay off my big leaf blower I bought for this season this month and then I shall get these for sure! Hopefully this seller and everything will still be around late Aug early Sept!!

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
There was another seller with the same flares at the same price when I got mine so they should still be available

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Okay great. I would save that link but it won't be available whenever the auction ends. I'll have to get that seller name and just remember it. Painting these flares myself will be nice practice too :D

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I not sure If I like those or the stock flares better.