Need some Clear Photos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bobby v

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Does anyone have some clear photos of the EGR set up on their Gen 5 454 in stock form ? I would sure appreciate it if you could send them to me via email.
You would think I could find some somewhere on the web but I have searched and very few have been found. Lots for Vortech ones but none on my motor.
Mine is missing so I would like to see what all I will need including the bracket for the solenoid
Thanks a bunch
Bobby V
[email protected]

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just a silly question, why do you want to put the EGR valve back in?

bobby v

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No silly questions Pete, just want to know what is missing in case I ever had to make it smog legal or a perspective buyer had to. Also wondering about the rich exhaust smell and if it had something to do with it.
Like we discussed I was about to order that little cat to see if that would cure it but now I don't know.
I also wonder why after almost year that the lack of the EGR it would throw the 32 code at me ???
Bobby V
PS Did you get my email ok

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes I just got it last night and replied a few minutes ago.

I also wonder why after almost year that the lack of the EGR it would throw the 32 code at me ???
Evidently you haven't been cruising at or above 45MPH with the engine warmed up and not mashing the skinny pedal, ha ha.

bobby v

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes I just got it last night and replied a few minutes ago.

Evidently you haven't been cruising at or above 45MPH with the engine warmed up and not mashing the skinny pedal, ha ha.

HaHa, it is a cruiser Pete, I gotta watch out for the potholes and serious culvert type street crossings on our crappy roads, just terrible and being low is a big draw back, oh what we go thru to look cool eh :cool: