Need opinions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Yeah, most guys just paint them black. I like the white ring though. It's a nice touch. Next thing I would do on that is demold and get some 95+ mirrors. Would make it a whole new truck.

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
Yeah, most guys just paint them black. I like the white ring though. It's a nice touch. Next thing I would do on that is demold and get some 95+ mirrors. Would make it a whole new truck.

thanks man :) and i can't agree more. i hate these factory mirrors. Wind always blows them in on the tollway

ShadowRejects

Reaction score
Almost done! On my last wheel! So far, i'm lovin' it
You must be registered for see images attach

ShadowRejects

Reaction score
Finally done. I must've put 10 hours into this project... So glad it's over

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Only got one complete today. I'm proud of it honesty, I didn't rattle can it. The only part I rattle canned was the our ring, the black was Dupli-color car paint that i used my air compressor for, It's very strong paint. I topped it all off with a gloss clear coat. Im doing both the front right now, and the last one ill probably get to tommorow. It looks weird but the black compliments my rear bumper and the white is a nearly identical match to the summit-white paint job. BTW: The wheel is dirty in this picture. Thats why it looks bad

I found the black painted stock wheel that I like. Most people rattle can them, this looks so much better.

Honestly, your truck would look so much better if you got rid of a lot of those stickers....all of them actually, that you don't need by law.

bdubyah

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those look old school. I like them. Would look better on a lowered truck though, I think. Haha.

Nice work though!

ShadowRejects

Reaction score
I found the black painted stock wheel that I like. Most people rattle can them, this looks so much better.

Honestly, your truck would look so much better if you got rid of a lot of those stickers....all of them actually, that you don't need by law.

Thanks man. That's actually a bad pic of the wheel because it's very dirty in that picture. and i see what your saying. I might actually consider removing them, most of them are faded anyways. Thanks for the input man

ShadowRejects

Reaction score
Those look old school. I like them. Would look better on a lowered truck though, I think. Haha.

Nice work though!

I see what you mean haha. I see wheels similar to this on bagged trucks all the time. Lol.