Need opinions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
Hey guys, it though about using some leftover paint i painted my rear bumper with and painting my stock wheels completely black and putting a white ring along the outside, to match the truck's body. I went ahead and make a rough example of what it should look like when im done. Yay or Nay

You must be registered for see images attach

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
Hummmm..........not sure. Do you have a profile pic you could use?

jmc1997ck

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
im confused on what youre asking... lol
Side profile, to get a squared up look at the wheels from the side. IMHO, never got on board with the black wheel thing. Since it looks like your rig sees dirt roads, trails, etc. just as much as pavement, (painted wheels would get beat up pretty quickly) I would leave the alloys as is or pick up a set of black wagon wheel rims once it's time to get new tires...

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
I don't think so....unless you can make it look REALLY good, I haven't seen a set of black painted stock wheels that I like yet.

ShadowRejects

Reaction score
Only got one complete today. I'm proud of it honesty, I didn't rattle can it. The only part I rattle canned was the our ring, the black was Dupli-color car paint that i used my air compressor for, It's very strong paint. I topped it all off with a gloss clear coat. Im doing both the front right now, and the last one ill probably get to tommorow. It looks weird but the black compliments my rear bumper and the white is a nearly identical match to the summit-white paint job. BTW: The wheel is dirty in this picture. Thats why it looks bad
You must be registered for see images attach

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I like it. Not a whole lot you can do with stock wheels so it looks good.

ShadowRejects

Reaction score
I like it. Not a whole lot you can do with stock wheels so it looks good.

thanks man!! and yea i know, especially the older-truck wheels, they dont have complex curves like the newer truck wheels do, so you can't really do any wicked designs or color schemes...