Need info on (97) vortec exhaust manifold flanges (downpipe flanges)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ricky8680

Reaction score
Howdy boys. If anyone has some stock manifolds handy,could you get me the measurements of the 3 bolt triangle flange that connects to the downpipes of the exhaust pipes on a vortec truck? Correctly working on redoing my exhaust,but the hoe is my daily and I don't have the time to break it all down to measure it. So specifically,the 3 bolt pattern of the triangle,and the hole inside,so I can order the correct adapters to build my exhaust with. Or if anyone has a part number already,that'd be sweet too. Thanks in advance!

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, if TBI manifolds are similar, I measured 2.1" inside diameter with an estimated 3.3" bolt circle. It's 25* outside so I wasn't gonna dork around, but I'm assuming it's intended to use 2" exhaust tubing with a 3.25" bolt circle. Since it's a conical flange you might get away with 2.25" tubing if you can still fit the bolt circle.