Need help. Truck not level.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Haha that also. If you went that route make sure to get either a 1" and 2" block a 2" and 3" block. Don't try buying a 1" zero rate or something and stacking it on your 2" block.

19-Silverado-98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Is there any way to get it as close to level as possible?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
like Jon said you could get 2 different sized blocks.

19-Silverado-98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sorry phone being stupid. So replacing the leaf springs will get it about close. And a little more unnoticeable?

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Depends on what springs you get. You would have to get brand new ones to make sure they were the same height. If you got junkyard springs it's a crapshoot.

19-Silverado-98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
But I'm not trying to do 2 different blocks. Would rather replace the shocks. I just don't like how noticeable it is. Cause from a distance you can see it very well.

19-Silverado-98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Should I replace the shackles as well? Just go ahead and replace everything for the leaf spring as well as the leaf spring.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
The shackles aren't going to change a difference in ride height. Neither are the socks. I wouldn't replace the shackles unless they are in bad shape.

19-Silverado-98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well. They have 180k miles. Ha ha. It's a 98. So. To be safe I will replace them too.

93SierraWT

Greater Made Chevy
Reaction score
Your leaf springs are sagging. Shocks or shackles aren't going to help. I wouldn't suggest replacing them with anything from a yard as chances are they will be the same. My driver's side sits one inch lower in the rear than my passenger side, but it's not really enough to bother me.