need help fast parts store closes soon!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RichLo

E I E I O
Reaction score
fuel filter is the easiest, do that first. If that doesn't help then your new fuel pump is probably failing.

BLACK&chrome

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well limped it home ...getting new filter and egr tomorrow since I haven't nor do I know if iit's ever been changedoing I'll have fuel pressure checked tomorrow also and let you know what I find out

BLACK&chrome

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well started up n drove to town this morning and no matter what I did it went and went well!! Got new egr an how and replaced it, fuel pressure test were good also.. so I guess just wait n see if anything happens

BLACK&chrome

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well so far so good .. still have rough idle in reverse changed fuel filter now so hopefully that's will fix that .. only other thing I can think of is I think I've got a vacuum leak now I can hear it when pressing or depressing the gas peddle ...

BLACK&chrome

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
can anyone tell me where the other end of my ground strap goes? Drivers side inch thick ground one end meet negative ground that connects to secondary battery the other is broken I think it goes to engine but can't seem to find where the broken piece of strap is at