need help 1993 engine swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

drdank

Reaction score
Say everyone i need your help i want to put a 355 i got in this new truck i got but i need someone to go thur this 355 i got and check and torque down everything on it its all been rebuilt i just want to check it before i put it inThe engine is a 91-95 350 4bolt main. Bored .30 over forged steel crank pink rods pop up pistons zz4 roller camshaft double roller timing chain its got lt4/ls6 lifters chrome molly rods heads are 461 double hump with tripple springs stainless valves 7/16 studs with 1.6 roller rockers arp head bolts. Copper head gaskets i have been putting this thing togather for a min and i just want to make sure its right the truck is a 1993 chevy sport 1500 it has the stock tbi 350 in it now also i was wondering if i should find some vortec heads with the acc holes or keep the 461 heads it looks like alot of work has been done to them if you have any thoughts on the build let me know and what kind of horsepower do you yhink we will be looking at? thanks everyone for your advise and expertise also i was wondering if you can tell me what carb intake and exhaust headers thanks