Need dash for 95 yukon in the gray color

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thunderstruck

Babuinos Móviles
Reaction score
Ohhhhhh 95 is the one year only no pass airbag round style. Ill take a look. You need grey. If I found a different color would you dye it? I go to Weller off of Chicago drive. There's one off 131 I visit occasionally as well. Haven't been the in awhile.

Tyler/T-Unit

JSYK, a 97+ dash with the passenger side airbag will work in a 95-96, you'll just obviously lose the airbag. You can take the front panel off of the airbag and use it to cover the hole in the dash, or you can find a pocket from a HD-truck that didn't have a passenger airbag. You'll also need the A/C ductwork from the 97+ dash.

I have a dash from a 99 Burb in my 95.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
JSYK, a 97+ dash with the passenger side airbag will work in a 95-96, you'll just obviously lose the airbag. You can take the front panel off of the airbag and use it to cover the hole in the dash, or you can find a pocket from a HD-truck that didn't have a passenger airbag. You'll also need the A/C ductwork from the 97+ dash.

Hey this guy has a point. If this is something you might be interested in I could land one alot easier. Ill be back to the yard this week.

Tyler/T-Unit

jonnyukon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Yea that would be fine too. I'd kinda rather have a newer style with the air bag and if it doesn't have the bag in it find a cubby hole for it .. So I'd need the vent work too

dr_goodwrench66

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure if you found anything, but I have a dash from a 2000 Silverado classic 2500. The condition is rough though!

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Been going back periodically they don't have any newer style dashes. The only two they have are cracked or covered in paint.

Sent from what is likely a government flagged smartphone. Tyler/T-Unit

jonnyukon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Finally got one! It's at the body shop getting cleaned and repainted
You must be registered for see images

camoburban

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So what year did this one come out of?
I need a new dash also. Updating would be nice. I also have a 95. Up to what years would fit and still house the cluster?